Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tuesday's Homage to Gwen

“Coming clean with Whitney Houston”. The reality craze that has Bobby Brown back on tv, showing America (or those 3-4 viewers who are actually watching his show)every little misstep he takes, has inspired Whitney to create her own reality series, tentatively called, “Desperately Seeking (my name is not Susan) Sanity”.
This premise of this show is that the viewer gets to follow Whitney through her daily routine:
From waking up late, hung-over, to crashing her car into school buses, to her rehab visits to crashing out on the couch with a doobie before lunch. It’s all there for those discerning viewers who like to drive by accidents slowly.

As for the ever important theme song, Whitney gives a nod to Gwen Stefani with a remake of Gwen’s hugely popular “Hollaback Girl”, renamed, “I can’t say no to crack Girrrrl”. Here are the lyrics:

~~Hey, that my sh*t, can you get it (Bobby)?
Ooh this my sh*t, this my sh*t

I heard that you were talking smack
Jawin’ on about how my life is whack
People hear ya talking like that it gets Bobby really fired up
So he’s ready to attack, after we smoke some crack
Gotta get a glass pipe, then we’ll scream and shout
That’s right cancel my rehab check-up, get the bongs all fired up!

A few times I’ve been hooked on crack
So my addiction won’t disappear like that
“cause I’m a can’t say no to crack, girl
Can’t say no to crack girl

Ooh, this is good sh*t, it’s good sh*t!

So that’s right dude, me and Bobby’s really crude
We got no principles or receipt keepers
Both of us wanna be winners, ‘cause his reality show’s a dud
So I’m gonna fight, gonna give it my all
Gonna make Bobby fall, gonna sock it to him!
That’s right I’m the last crack whore with a craving, another one bites the dust.

A few times I’ve been hooked on crack
So my addiction won’t disappear like that
“cause I’m a can’t say no to crack, girl
Can’t say no to crack girl

Let me hear ya say small baggies be bananas
c-r-a-z-i-e
Rehab is for quitters “Q-I-T-H-A-R-Z”

No comments: