Saturday, March 24, 2007

Salon Therapy



"A cut away from a 30-day stay"

What the heck is going on with rehab these days? It's so damn fashionable and trendy, it's like finding the newest salon in Beverly Hills! I think I might try to enroll just so I can hang with the A(A) crowd; this is the way to win a date with John Tucker (aka Jesse Metcalfe)! If the current trend holds pace, members of rehab centers collectively could surpass the number of WalMart shoppers on Black Friday.

So Britney's now out and about (and cars everywhere need to beware)! What was she really in there for? Has anyone clearly stated what her issue was? After just 30 days and skipping out to the tune of "I am not my hair," I wonder what habit she kicked? I'm thinking she was locked away like a young Rapunzel, destine to do time until she regrew that silky hair with the perky shine. I mean, unless I'm renting "GI Jane" or "V for Vendetta," I'm just not expecting to see a buzz cut on the ex-mouseketterette. Here's my guess: Britney had checked in to rehab for some form of "hairapy." Yes, it would have been just as easy, and less public, to find a local Aveda counter and get some tree moss shampoo and be done with it, but I'm pretty sure Brit went the high-profile route for a 'do rescue. She was seen leaving Promises with mousse, gel, and a 2-pack of Prell and Pert, you do the math! That would also explain why she was seen with Duane Reade bags just days before entering treatment: she tried to do a home perm and ended up screwing it up so much she had to shear her locks and go in for a "hair restoration". Next time just go for a weave till ya feel better!

Next, we will analyze Jesse entrance and Britney's exit exam's: who aced it and who failed!

No comments: