Thursday, September 25, 2008

Color me surprised!


Wow! When I heard this news my face must have revealed as much shock and surprise as Joan River's does after a trip to botox land! REEEAAALLLYYYY.

I'm experiencing more emotions (dread) over the new Pussycat Dolls cd, "Doll Domination" than I can muster for Aiken's true confessions.

What next? Lindsey Lohan admits to dating a girl???? Golly, is it Friday already because it sure is freaky! What next, reveal Sarah Palin has no real foreign policy experience?

Hey "People Magazine" how about doing something crazy and cutting edge, like printing the winning numbers to a lottery before it's played, not like a year after the ticket was bought...next!

3 comments:

Princess Pointful said...

What rock are you under-- Lindsay Lohan admitted her and Samantha had been dating a long time?
I heard rumours that John McCain was old-- gasp!

And, you got it right-- the photos are from Tofino. I generally don't give geographic specifics on the blog, even though people often figure it out. It is so lovely there!!

Essentially Me said...

HA!!

EF said...

PP: I will not believe that mccain is old until someone proves it- like slicing his leg and allowing me to count the rings that are there...I'm sure there are more than the number of homes and cars he owns combined; not like he knows that number!

Tofino was so beautiful when I visited...those pics bring back great memories! thanks!