Friday, November 14, 2008

too much time on one's hands?

I've been slightly busy lately: shopping for Sarah Palin's concession speech outfit and all is no easy task...what, she hasn't yet quit running? Nevermind. OK, busy helping Barack Obama measure the drapes and try and get the smear stains out of the carpet- what does get them stubborn stains out? Retooling the image of Britney Spears just about wore me out; I was ready to shave my head at times! I just finally had to wash my hands of the "Publicity Desperate Houswives of Atlanta" after several of them couldn't grasp basic math and spelling; talk about trying to teach bitches a new trick! And then there's the $700 billion I have been asked to spend for America (okay, you got me, so I've only spent that infamous $150,000 so far) but not tell anyone how I am doing it- stealth shopping is hard work! Probably shouldn't spend it on a foreign car purchase huh?

So here's someone who obviously has too much time on his hands...amazing, though!

6 comments:

Radioactive Tori said...

Wow. I wonder how long that took!

EF said...

Tori- don't tell me you don't do this between knitting projects! i can so see you....

egan said...

I'm very impressed. Is this the same guy who's in love with Britney?

EF said...

No Eg...different guy.

egan said...

I know, I was being silly. The Britney guy might need to be locked up though. I'm just saying.

EF said...

i think it's funny, too- cause i briefly wondered if it was chris crocker...i guess a true sign of success are the imitators.