Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday's Wacko Jacko Extra!

Call it clichéd, but we all seem to walk with a song in our heart…
Now, as Michael walks along that lonely road (say hi to Charles Manson), far far away from Abbey Road or Neverland, I can only imagine what songs he was singing:
He will need to raise cash for his defense fund, so he is making a greatest hits/duets cd to help get the cash flowing again. Currently, his song selection is:

Side A:
Boulevard of Broken Dream (Green Day)
Oops, I did it again (Chaotic Britney)
Guilty (Babs Streisand)
Love is a Crime (Anastacia)
Do You Wanna Touch Me? (Joan Jett)
I Touch Myself (The Divinyls)
Maneater (Hall and Oats)
Jailhouse Rock (Lisa Marie Presley)
Dangerously in Love (Beyonce)


SIDE B:
Beat It
Smooth Criminal
Free Bird
I’m Free (Soup Dragons)
Living on a Prayer (Bon Jovi)
(I Am) An Innocent Man (Billy Joel)
Innocent World (iggy Pop)
Keep it in the Closet

No comments: