Monday, November 20, 2006

on my radar: wonderbread

~Save the music, reject the whitebread~

There are countless things in life I don't get; if I had to keep track of them, I'd say I'm nearing the two thousand mark, give or take a few hundred. See, I look up stuff if I don't understand it and I read lots of nerdy things that helps me, more or less, keep my "finger on the pulse" of things, but then I spent several years at Backstreet and that wipes out some of my knowledge, and in a pinch, I make things up, which then may be catalogued as fact in my brain when it's really just a "Bush or Rumsfeld-ism", so when it's all said and done (phew) my math (old math- just fingers and toes) puts me somewhere near the 2,000 mark. Oh yeah, tangents can also distract me from fully counting up to the actual number of things I don't get...one thousand three hundred four, one thousand three hundred five, one thousand...LaLinsey just called Paris a what???!!! Damn, where was I?

See, I just get so damn distracted, but my point is, and I'll starting the counting over again...points 1 and 2 of things I just don't get...John Mayer and (gasp) The Dave Matthews Band (DMB- whatever). No need to defend them, their music pukes for itself.

They say Wonderbread has no value..."Save the Music, reject the whitebread".

No comments: