Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Beyotch!



Man, sometimes life can be so cruel:

You could be born into the world of wealth and addicts if you are an Osbourne, Baldwin, Hasselhoff, Bush, etc...or, just plain poor to a crack-addled parent...I'm not quite sure which one is worse, but I'd rather not have my dad screaming at me about my cellphone or being video-taped drunk as Cooter Brown; I guess broke kids don't have to worry about all that, since they don't have that fancy equipment lying around the house, in harms way of an angry/drunk pappa.

Or, your doctor, like one in Britain, might be having an "off" bad day and misdiagnoses you with terminal cancer, thus leading you to quit your job and live out your days in luxury, spending your life savings on hotels, restaurants and holidays. Now that your money is gone, the hospital realizes you aren't dying, it was just pancreatitis. Yeah you're not dead, but crap I'm flat broke!




And yet another cruel twist o'fate from this thing called "life". Migraine sufferers are less likely to suffer memory loss later in life than those who don't get them. Well isn't that special! Not only do you **get** to endure migraines, but you don't get to forget about them! Ain't that grand!





Man, if there's a grand scheme for life, I'd certainly like to know where migraines, Hasselhoff, and hangnails fit in!





File under "annoyances w/no explanation!"

No comments: