Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Tuesday's with Strangers

What happens when you put a room full of people together, planning to learn how to foster stronger dialogue between one another, for a full week? Doesn't this sound like fun reality TV?

well let me tell ya...(just like what war is good for) ...Absolutely nothing!, say it again, uh!

Gads...it's like hell froze over today, because it felt like I was in hell, and it did snow outside!

here are just a few snippets of the enthralling dialgoue batted around my table:

"is this sweet tea? wow..it is!"
"I like tangy and citrusy teas, not Earl Grey!" "I love Earl Grey!"
"I brought kleenex's: who needs one?" (am i at a preschool?)
"I have hand lotion...hotels always seem dry"..."is it anti-bacterial?"
"this course is so good, they should replace the Gideon's bible with this book in every room!" "Everyone should read it"..."and the bible too!"
"who put the teabags in a glass? that is so clever! now the tablecloth won't be stained!"
"any one catch MTV's Cribs?"...those 20 something hip-hop girls own lots of shoes and game jersey's, but i bet they'll be indebt by 30"

all this before 10 AM!!!!!
Calgon take me away!!!!

No comments: