Thursday, July 24, 2008

on my radar: crane damage


What's up with all the falling cranes lately? Another one fell today in Oklahoma(where the wind goes whipping down the cranes...). In the past year there have been a couple accidents in NYC, as well as Denver and Seattle (and I'm not counting Kelsey Grammar's collapse as one) to note a few. They seem to be falling about as fast and often as a Miss Universe contestant from the USA, only with a heck of a lot more damage (and sadly, deaths).

That is not the way I want to go! One minute sitting at work, the next, a damn crane crashing through the ceiling, forever immortalizing my final few moments entangled in some stupid Outlook delay. That would really piss me off, or being on the phone, waiting for Comcast to help me (answer) and having the roof crash down on me.

I don't wish ill on anyone, but if a crane has to fall, couldn't it be on the recording studio of the 10-legged 'ho, aka "Danity Kane" "...do you got a first aide kit handy? ...baby I'm damaged." Don't they know it! Oh, joke for you. What do you get when you cross a reality person (Heidi Montag) with a presidential candidate (John McCain)? Danity McKane (reference the 'ho part of Danity). Or possibly hit the "House of Hogan". Why won't someone smite them? They need serious help that no TV should cover (unless with Dr. Drew). Someone drop a crane on them!

1 comment:

Princess Pointful said...

Maybe it is a secret construction site serial killer??
No one suspects the crane operator!