Wednesday, September 26, 2007

on my radar: September


Holy Shit! Where did September go? Wasn't it only yesterday that Labor Day weekend started?
I have checked the calendar 3 times to make sure someone isn't fooling with me. Now I feel the pain of someone who has their stuff stolen and really wants it back ...I just won't pull a gun, knife, or anti-theft "the club" tool out to get it back! Sunrise, sunset...

I was astounded by the gossip that swirled around poor Miley Cyrus/Hanna Montana this past weekend! To think she might be "with child!" She's fourteen years-old for goodness sake! Come on, it's not like she's hanging out with Woody Allen or Kevin Federline (is she?) or Vanessa Hudgens!


"September morn. We danced until the night became a brand new day

Two lovers playing scenes from some romantic play

September morning still can make me feel this way" Neil Diamond baby!

3 comments:

armalicious said...

There is no way Hannah Montana is prego. No way.

I love it that you quoted Neil Diamond!! I can't believe how fast September went, too. But I heart October, so I'm OK with it. As long as October doesn't fly by as fast, I'll be OK.

Radioactive Tori said...

My daughter loves Hannah. I think she is probably the only good role model around these days for young girls. Of the celebrity sort anyway. Too bad someone had to start a rumor.

EF said...

It is still amazing how quickly the gossip mills churn out stories, true or false...and then the pieces left to be picked up by the victims...ah, Hollywood.