Thursday, April 03, 2008

on my radar: deal or no deal


So Mr. Brown is using his prerogative to clear the air about his relationship with Miss Houston. Good to know she was the dealer in the family that lead him astray, and not the other way around! He squarely lays the blame on her shoulders for leading him into the life of crazy drugs (pot not counting)- "it was her fault," he said. Nice job Bobby, maybe one day you will learn the words "personal accountability."

Given that this R&B version of Sid and Nancy (or Kurt and Courtney) had absolutely no shame about letting the viewing public know every little step they took, going as far as to share a little nugget that might have been left best off the air, that he helped unconstipate her with his fingers, it comes as no surprise that she was the lead dawg and he was always stuck with the shit- literally.

He continues to earn points by saying they married for the wrong reasons; him for love and children, her for squashing persistent lesbian rumors. "So I married a lesbian for love and children," something doesn't seem right with this equation, Cupid, what could it be? Penthouse room available in the Heartbreak Hotel? The logic of marrying someone not into you "for love and children" would seem drug-induced, but that supposed "crack is whack" lifestyle didn't happen untilafter becoming "Mr. Bodyguard." That story makes about as much sense as Whitney's Diane Sawyer interview!

I'm sure more tantalizing tidbits will be shared as his book, "The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but..." gets close to publishing time, but until then, a question that is bothering me worse that wondering "Ronnie, Bobby, Mickey and Mike, if I like a girl who cares who you like?" is if Whitney was the bad guy and they are now split, who does he blames for his "Going Country" decision?

FYI, the marriage didn't stop the rumors...

2 comments:

Princess Pointful said...

Sigh. I hope I am never in the place where the notion of privacy means nothing to me.

Am I old-fashioned in thinking that, despite having an anon blog, there are just somethings you don't share?

EF said...

I agree! I feel so old fashion wanting to keep the press out of my bathroom, is that so wrong?