Wednesday, April 30, 2008

on my radar: waiting for a Starr to fall


Now that wasn't long at all, was it?

Defying gravity and all other odds, Starr Jones continues to have a miserable career and sex life. Okay, the sex life is just an assumption if I am including her soon-to-be-divorced husband in the equation. Well, actually, given the rampant rumors, she may not have been having too much luck before the divorce either...that's what marrying a gay man can do, just ask Ted Haggert's wife! Of course Starr wouldn't have been doing any better if she had married an "upstanding family-focused man" like, say, Roger Clemens; there she would have had to fight for affection (and maybe an infection or two) with Mindy McCready, the country version of Tara Reid and Courtney Love. Apparently there's no Starr-crossed romance in the Starrs for her. It really doesn't matter which way the hubby swings, she appears destine to strike out, but bless her heart for "going down down in an earlier round and Starr's going down swinging!" Total team player!

Looking back, who would have guessed that the pinnacle of her success would be tied back to her days being brow beaten by a group of women on "The View?" That's some truTV that can't be made up, unless your name happens to be Debbie Matenopoulos.

Maybe there is mad type of karma that exists for Bridezilla's; be a bitch for your wedding, marry a bitch who will break your heart and watch your career burnout as brightly as the Basque club fire! Ouch!

5 comments:

megabrooke said...

I do not like her.

EF said...

Brookem: i do not like her on tv, i do not like her next me. I do not like her skinny ways, I just hope she stays away!

Radioactive Tori said...

ef-I had a real comment all ready in my head but after reading yours I am just going to tell you that I think you are one of the funniest people on the internet. You constantly make me laugh. Thank you!

EF said...

Well thank you Tori!

egan said...

I don't like her with green eggs and ham.