Monday, December 22, 2008

"I DON'T!!!"


"I don't!I don't!I don't!I don't!I don't!I don't!I don't!I don't!"


It may not matter what my rational, logical and sober mind thinks because I wouldn't be caught dead contemplating marriage vows, in an LA courthouse no less (Proposition 8 be damned), to Spencer Pratt (Hell-to-the-no to a bromance!) , but it apparently does matter to Heidi Blaire Montag.

I do think she heard me, even though in my mind there was must have been a simultaneous cacophony of screams aimed at TV's across North America as "Speidi" stumbled through their vows...almost, chanting, "I don't!"

Make no mistake, just because the Wolfman Spencer didn't go through with the vows doesn't make him decent- he's still a douche! That was all done just to get more air time.

Question: does Heidi own a TV and ever watch this damn show to see what Spencer does to everyone around her? Apparently not.

I do say, "well done!" to MTV for helping me keep off any holiday pounds that might have be created by eating all those damn holiday cookies and candy by playing that Montag-Pratt montage, with Jessica Simpson's, "I wanna love you forever" (gag) on "the after-hills". Whitney may be moving to "The City," but that little video took me straight to Puke City!

No comments: