Thursday, June 07, 2007

Diary of a rich white inmate pt. 1

I know why the jailbird sings...because it is so boring in here without my Bose speakers and ipod! Now I understand "Chained Heat"...girls could go crazy in a place like this!!

I have been incaptivity for almost 2 days and i can't imagine how a lion lives with this! At least zoo animals get food thrown at them, kinda like what people do to Nicole when she walks by in a bikini...:-)

Prison is so not like even aHilton Garden Inn or Doubletree or Embassy Suite (not like I have stayed at any of them, but I am told), not that we care what other countries embassy's are designed like, unless it's our in Iraq and someone (Lohan I bet) is posting the prints online, right next to pictures of her with knives...and she sucked in "Georgia's Rule".

Wow, too much thinking, I need a nap.

I

No comments: