Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Diary pt. 6: REM

I don't care what they say elsewhere, but it sure is hard in here for a pimp! Jail isn't cool!

I've been good to momma, why isn't momma being good to me? Oh yeah, because people are trying to make my family wait to come and see me- how stupid is that? They aren't the people who broke the law, so why shouldn't they receive preferential treatment?

I am not sure if it is the lack of REM sleep, but I found that losing my religion has helped me to find god! Amazing but true, the reason why folks can't locate him is because, just like love, they've been looking in the wrong places; he ain't in church's, mosques and such, he right here in jail! I'm just happy I found him early during my incarceration, thus I could fairly divvy up the work responsibilities between the two of us- I can't save everyone who askes for my help!

Time for my shower!

No comments: