Thursday, June 07, 2007

"DRWI" pt.2- Gender Reassignment


Holy Smokes and Tinkerbell too!

After 5 (new math according to prison peeps) whole days behind bars I'm free!!

It's because of a nasty rash I got 6 days ago (from Seth Rogan) at the MTV Movie Awards, but it only began to show up yesterday- lucky (itchy scrathy) me! Hope I'm not "Knocked Up!" Now I'm gonna surf the net for Martha's tips on removing an ankle bracelet! Maybe I can slip it on Nicole and let her practice for her sentencing! We should really think hard about making a move about us, maybe something like "Dumb and Dumber" or "Legally Blonde" or something like that...that'd be hot!

They say they have reassigned my gender, or something to that nature...I don't know what that means, but since I get to be home, I don't care!

No comments: