Tuesday, January 08, 2008

quote of the day (month)!


Every now and then someone says something just so damn astute it just makes me want to stand up and shout, "AMEN BROTHER!" or dance a little jig and celebrate the wisdom of others (often I am left doubting it).

So, of all the wacky places to get this type of inspiration, I find it in a discussion of Britney Spears and her need for medical help...and with no further delay, the most eloquent quote of my day...

"But there's a difference between being detained involuntarily for psychological treatment and being forced to endure Dr. Phil involuntarily."

Yippee! Smack that!

Hallelujah! Barely 10 AM and my day can be considered complete! A Dr. Phil Smackdown!

1 comment:

brandy said...

Yeah... I'm so confused about all of that. He was going to do a show on her, but then went to the hospital and saw just how crazy she was and then backed out? And then talked to the press about her? I don't know about that dodgy Dr. Phil. I mean, would I be really forthcoming with info if I thought the guy was going to do a show about me? Probably not.