Thursday, February 14, 2008

on my radar: my Valentine's gift

In one of the worst movie dialogues ever written, "love meant never having to say you are sorry." That just doesn't cut it for me. I am sharing with you all a very special Valentine's treat, and am already apologizing for it! Hopefully it'll bring you closer to the one you love...

To help speed the return of "The Hills" and reduce your DT's...(again, I'm sorry)




FYI. Heidi said, "I had no idea people would act so negatively toward it," at EA's Burnout Paradise launch party, regarding their surfside production. "It was literally a fun day on the beach. Spencer and I were just there, and he had a camera in his trunk, and we were like, Why don't we just shoot it? Paris did it with her video. Madonna did one, too."

Oh yeah, just like Madonna's...

Someone's been drinking their own Kool-aid!

6 comments:

megabrooke said...

They are, in fact, my favorite couple to ridicule.

PS- I just sent you a gem of a link.

EF said...

Brookem- that link made me cry (laughing) like when Heidi first heard the reviews of her single/video

Carrie said...

A hahahaha; what a gong show.

brandy said...

I've watched the video twice.

Because for some reason, I thought if I watched it again it might get better (sort of why I own more than one Soul Decision CD, but that's another story).

And can I just say, I actually feel pain watching/listening to it?

Carrie said...

don't worry brandy; I have to leave now (after watching that) ... I think poking myself in the ear with q-tips rolled in shattered glass would be less painful.

EF said...

LOL! See, Heidi helps us all remember that valuable lesson that "silence is golden!"