Wednesday, January 14, 2009

LOST in emotions!


Ooh baby I'm LOST in emotions!

I’m so excited I might need to wear adult diapers!

“It’s been seven hours and fifteen days, since you took the island away from me…” No, it has been a hell of a lot longer!

LOST is almost found again! After like, over 5 years of being off the air, LOST is coming back next week and, like the good partner I am, I am not asking any questions about where he’s been, “...it’s alright, baby comes back, and I don’t really care where he’s been!” But I do care about where Ben is, and when he is!

Rumor has it that the first couple episodes are slamming and help set us up for quite the trip for the rest of the season.

I can’t wait. Tonight ABC is running the final two ep’s from last year as a prep course for next week’s main course!

Lick it up Heather!

LOST

5 comments:

SM said...

Great. Now I have Sinead stuck in my head.

I can't wait for next Wednesday! I seriously have been having withdrawals. I need my Desmond fix. Stat.

Essentially Me said...

This title reminds me of Taylor Dayne's song "So Emotional."

"I get sooo emotional babay ... everyTIIIIME I think of youuuuuuu!"

EF said...

SM: we're going through the DT's together!

EM: oh so close!...I was channeling Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam w/Full Force!...perhaps you meant Whitney? Golly, we just about pulled together an 80's reunion band....like Expose!

egan said...

I love Sinead. She's got some vocal chords.

Essentially Me, Taylor Dayne? Yikes, that's pulling an old one out.

I watched the recap last night. I'm not sure how I feel about the captions though. There really is no other show like it on TV, still.

EF said...

I wish American Idol would use captions!