Monday, January 08, 2007

Hussein says, "American football, I Want You!"


Saddam Hussein, fresh from his execution, hopes to play football for the Dallas Cowboy's next year! A startled, but excited mourner, upon seeing Saddam resurrected, asked the dictator what he planned to do next. Noting the continued failures of the Texas football team in post-league play, Hussein answered, "play American football; death hasn't ended the careers of Tupac, Elvis, or those Olsen Twins, so why should it stop me?" he asked. "Obviously Tony Romo shouldn't be the ball holder for field goal attempts, he said, after overcoming a few heavy coughs that were no doubt caused by a very sore throat. I think there could be a spot for me on that team, plus, if Terrell Owens stays (with the Cowboys), I won't be the most hated player in Dallas!"

No comments: