Friday, January 12, 2007

LISTEN!





History will prove that George W(hatever) Bush was deaf.



"I have heard the people," he says...but yet he continues to not listen.



"I have talked to Generals," he claims, but fails to comprehend what they are saying.



"The voters have spoken. Gosh, sucks for them because I don't like what they have to say!"






Beyonce belts out the tune, "Listen" at her pivotal moment in "Dreamgirls" and it resonates with her decisions that follow. I wish someone would hit up Mr Bush with the same intensity (Ms Sheehan perhaps), but sadly, it probaly won't matter, because he just wont...



1 comment:

egan said...

The man is incapable of listening I think. I am not convinced he has a caring bone in his body. If he gave a shit about the military he'd have them come home.