Thursday, January 11, 2007

"Out damn 'CATS'", I say!


Forgive the confusion, but I want someone to clarify for me, just how many ways are there "to skin a cat"? I hear that there's more than one way, but who really knows? Who is counting? And, I would imagine of most concern, who is trying out all these various methods? A Korean chef? Oh! If a cat has nine lives and is skinned in 4 different ways, does that count separately, or are they collective and still representative of just that one cat? I really need to know who is in charge of keeping track of this statistic! Does the ability to, in obviously more than one way, "skin a cat" spring forth innately once "the cats in the bag"?


Well, one person who has found a way to skin his own "CAT(S)" is Mr. Andrew Lloyd Webber, who just this week surpassed his own Broadway record, for longest-running musical (was "CATS") with "The Phantom of the Opera". Now that's something to purr about!

No comments: