Thursday, January 04, 2007

The rattle of the cattle of a new year!


Like a moth to a flame, a lemming to a cliff, or Wacko Jacko to plastic surgery...

people migrate to January first with high hopes of new habits in hand.

And by January 21st, were back to being the "new" old Christine, only we might have also found ourselves a few pounds heavier and a gym membership poorer.


And so, with so much at stake...I proudly march forth from the pack to reveal my resolves...

1. Not to go along with the group

2. No sweets after midnight

3. Wipe my feet more often before breaking and entering (thanks CSI!)

4. Read more, but recall less (I think that's what I wrote...)

5. Do laundry more often

6. Fold clothes sooner

7. Dot my "i's" and cross my "t's"

8. Don't sweat the small stuff

9. Make no resolution until I mean it- and I'm serious about this one!

10. Have fun (and not always at others expense- I can chip in sarcasm for free)

1 comment:

egan said...

Brother, this picture scares me very much. Happy New Year!