Wednesday, August 22, 2007

on my radar: W(why)TF????!!!!


Oh my eyes!!! They BURN!!!


Haven't we suffered enough?

First she bombed us on Sept. 11th, 2001 with her "Glitter" cd,

Next we had to run off to the pawnshop to offload her "Charmbracelet" at discount prices,

Then Universal Music Group records chose to Emancipate Mimi onto an unsuspecting crowd,

Now Willy is killing us all with a rumored duet...but this hits a new low


Stevie Wonder doesn't know how lucky he is to not have to see this sight! Someone protect the kids and the cow she's hiding....

8 comments:

megabrooke said...

ughhh blahhhhh. she really doesn't do a thing for me.

megabrooke said...

okay so i may or may not have participated in a talent show where i may or may not have belted out one of her tunes and done a little dance to boot. but that was back, oh, 15 years ago, and really, it's all water under the bridge, right?

EF said...

Like flood waters passing through Ohio...why does she remind me of Noah's Ark? UGH!

Airam said...

Even Eminem bashed her in one of his songs. What does that tell you right there? Does she really think that the less she wears the more we care about her? Why does her truth have to be naked? Why can't it be wearing something pleasing to the eye? Just sayin.

EF said...

Why couldn't she just dress up in a lovely Abaya?

armalicious said...

I won't even get started on Mariah. I could go on for hours at how she's a sellout and a horrible role model to girls. But I won't.

brandy said...

The thing is, I suspect that she could be really pretty. But everytime I see here she's wearing a napkin as a dress and is grinding up against men who look young enough to be her kid. I just... I'm confused. How am I ever supposed to take her seriously when she's never fully dressed?

EF said...

ARM- I hear ya! once I start it's hard to stop going on about her...appears she has that problem with food too...and, to Brandy's point, that same problem with taking clothes off...she's like a teflon Barbie doll....the clothes just don't stay on!