Thursday, July 19, 2007

on my radar: Cruella DeVick


Ironic how his dogs are treated:


"With dogs that don't win, it's not uncommon for them to be electrocuted, shot, hung or burned." But what troubles her even more is "the way the dogs are maintained, kept out in the mud on a short chain, a lifetime of that." That behavior to humans was outlawed with the Civil War!


Seeing how he has been a loser on the fields, should he be treated like his losing dogs?



Cruella De Vick, Cruella De Vick

If he doesn't scare you no evil thing will

To see his doghouse is to take a sudden chill


Cruella, Cruella

The curl in his lips

The ice in his stare

The innocent puppies better be ware

He's an NFL QB, a waste draft pick

Look out forCruella De Vick


At first you think Cruells is a devil

But after time has worn away the shock

You come to realize you've seen his kind of eyes

Watching you from underneath a rock

This vampire bat, this inhuman beast

He ought to be locked up and never released!


2 comments:

armalicious said...

I am so so glad you posted about this. I wanted to after I heard about the electrocuting stuff last night, but I get so incredibly upset by this story that I can't find the right words. I was watching an Outside the Lines with my husband a few weeks ago about this stuff and I was literally in tears. I can not stand animals being abused and it seriously makes me sick to my stomach. I'm not allowed to watch Animal Precinct because I get so upset.

He deserved to be lock away for sure.

armalicious said...

deserves...he deserves.